Registration and abstracts
Registration for the colloquium is now open.
The regular registration fee is 230 € and 170 € for students. The fee includes colloquium material, lunches, dinners, social events and field trips. Registration fee for accompanying person is 200 euros and it includes meals, social events and field trips.
If you have any questions concerning registration, please contact us: email@example.com, not the registration office.
- The registration ends on 31 March 2015
- Start registering here: Registration
- Cancellation until 28 Feb 2015 is possible without additional costs.
- For cancellations between 1 March – 30 April 2015 we charge an additional cost of 43 euros.
- For cancellations after 30 April 2015 we charge 50 % of the registration fee.
Abstract submission for talks and posters is now open. We warmly welcome both oral and poster presentations. Oral presentation will include 15 min talk and 5 min discussion. The width of the poster board is 95 cm and height 115 cm.
The length of the abstract is maximally 300 words. For abstract submission, follow the instructions on the submission page.
First, you have to register, and after that insert the title of the abstract and abstract text as a plain text without chapter spaces, subtitles or references. Do not send any computer files. Please, note that you have to register at both Abstract submission and Registering sites.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 15 March, 2015
- Start submitting the abstract here: Abstract submission