In autumn 2020, we recommend that self-directed groups book their visit in advance.
The effects of the coronavirus situation have forced us to limit the number of simultaneous visitors in all of the Luomus public attractions - by booking in advance, your entrance will be guaranteed.
Kaisaniemi Botanic Garden
We recommend that self-directed groups book their visit in advance to the glasshouses of Kaisaniemi botanic garden. The entrance fee for a self-directed group is 4 €/pupil, 5 €/pers. for students over 18 years and 8 €/pers for adult groups. The adult group must include 15 persons or more for the group price to apply. However, the outdoor garden in Kaisaniemi has free entrance daily between 9 am and 8 pm.
Natural History Museum
For groups wishing to make a self-directed visit to the Natural History Museum, there are school and kindergarten group tickets available all year around for 4€/pupil. However, normal student prices 7 €/student apply for students over the age of 18. For adult groups (15 or more visitors) a group price of 10 €/pers. applies.
Please follow the guidelines below at the public attractions of Luomus:
- You are welcome to visit Luomus as long as you are healthy and symptom-free!
- We hope you wear a face mask (strong recommendation for over 15-year-olds)
- Be mindful of good hand hygiene, and do not touch exhibition items or surfaces unnecessarily. Hand sanitizers are found on every floor.
- Eating your own lunch is temporarily forbidden.
- Keep a distance of at least one metre from other visitors and staff.
- We prefer card payment.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a disposable tissue.
- Follow the indicated walking route in the Natural History Museum facilities and the Kaisaniemi glasshouses.
- Please call +358 (0)2941 28855 (Mon., Tue. and Thu. at 1–3 pm)
- Please note that the phone has no on call duty during week 8 (winter holidays), 25-31 (summer holidays), 42 (autumn holidays) and 52-2 (Christmas holidays).
- Or contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
More information about the effect of coronavirus at the Luomus public attractions.